E-Commerce: Knowledge Base
How to turn your site visitors into buyers?
- Simple- Let it be simple for customer to see the product description and price,
to place order. Don't let visitors come across many pages; they'll possibly
leave your site earlier. Don't ask unnecessary questions when they are placing
- Search - Build effective search feature on your site. The most suitable items the
search result, the most likely the customer will buy.
- Clear - Describe your product very clearly, with pictures and texts. Picture should
be easy to load. Don't make any confusion, otherwise customer will feel be cheated
later. Clearly state return policy
- Communicate - Let customer can submit ticket or chat online with supporter. List an telephone
number so buyer can easily contact a person if they like. Besides an auto reply
email, also reply your customer by person.
- Safe - Let shoppers feel safe before submit credit card number and home address. Reassure
them by a brief security and privacy guarantee. Logos from third party verifiers
are also helpful.
- Price - Afford comparable price, online only discount, coupons and free shipping etc.
How to keep customers
It's easier to get an old customer to buy again and again than to get a new
customer. So Worship them, contact with them and send email with new products
description, give them promotion code.
Did you know that when you accept credit cards, you could expect your sales to increase
by an astounding 50 to 400%? Following are some solution providers to help you get paid, from credit cards to
E-commerce: Related Links
Small business: getting started
Get a good domain name
Web design tools
Effective way of promote your site
Term & Policy
| Join Maillist
| Link to Us
| Site Map
Last Modified: 11/18/2017. © TopListWeb, 2017. All Rights Reserved.